WHITING 29 "White Rose" ***PRICE SLASHED!!!*** $34,900

You are right but to be fair they are quite different boats. Classical Gas has wooden decks and cabin, has a non standard interior with an engine in the middle of the cabin and had been sitting deteriorating on a mooring for several years.

I know White Rose as I was a friend of the previous owner. I saw "was" as he is regrettably deceased.

White Rose is immaculate and has had no expense spared over her entire life. I dare say there isn't a better example around.

Steve - thanks for your input however as Atom Ant writes, you are basically not comparing oranges with oranges. The prices of other W29s on the market show that White Rose is priced fairly. Cheers Ian

I agree, I was only going on the type of boat, It was not meant as a reflection on White Rose. I know that CG had been on the market for a long time and the price had dropped accordingly I guess to meet the market, and was probably accepted out of desperation to just get done with it.

That is the tragedy for owners who have very well kept and fitted out boats, that in the current depressed market you may end up with a sale price that once upon a time would have been considered an absolute steal.