"A" On the move in the harbour

Fusion

[attachment=1]aphoto.JPG[/attachment]

WTF is this? An unfinished project?

That's exactly what I was thinking as we headed towards it, as we got closer it seemed to constantly change in the way it looked and it wasn't until you were looking at the stern that it was clear as to what shape it was.

That black strip along the side is actually glass (I presume) as at one angle we could see through it and the blinds on the inside.

It is currently anchored off an Island (I can't spell it's name off the top of my head, but the first big one you come too sailing into BOI) and ruining the stunning view of my Friends that live on the Island.

Hey Squid, perhaps you could try rafting up to them. :wink: :lol:

Suri. They were nothing short of manic with all the toys out and going flat chat.

It was like watching a mission impossible movie.

Interesting though, they even set up trees and loungers on the aft deck for the punters after buzzing the bays in that long Riva style launch.

Suri. They were nothing short of manic with all the toys out and going flat chat.

It was like watching a mission impossible movie.

Interesting though, they even set up trees and loungers on the aft deck for the punters after buzzing the bays in that long Riva style launch.

Trees? That is very cool.

Archived