Changing user name

Jon

Been wondering about that myself, sold the Ant a year ago and have been pondering a name change. But change it to what?

Karl just changed mine and I've gone for my actual name.

Been wondering about that myself, sold the Ant a year ago and have been pondering a name change. But change it to what?

Then you're buggered if you change your name I suppose. What if you get married Clive?

Then you're buggered if you change your name I suppose. What if you get married Clive?

Thought I was married! What do you know that I don't?! :shock:

I'd heard that when you got married you had to change your name "Oi Asshole"

Which raises the question. If your wife's not there to hear you, are you still wrong?

Will need to do mine also as next Wednesday Wild Thing goes to her new home down south.

Well congrats on selling your boat WT. So, how many do you own now? 1 - 10; 10 - 20; more? :wtf:

We could just call you The Thing...

Yup, I'm happy and so is the new owner.

The Seagull thing is only a phase thank god! I’ve still got Ratz and a few other classy motorised vessels about the place. I’d like to get something fast in the future. But whatever the WT replacement is, she will be a trailer boat. I like the ‘WAKA’ concept… GH is a little bit far away for a full time race boat and reading about all the council vs boat owner heartache coming out of Westhaven bums me out.

Archived