Whos doing it?

Whos keen on more than two windward leeward days? currently scheduled for race day 3 and 7.

I would rather do every second race day being w/l as you get more races in. (like the Y88s)

thoughts?

Tigre will be there. I think the issue with more the w/l's would be available mark laying boats and cost of putting this on for us.

I'm planning to participate (as opposed to compete) in the series. Treat it as training ALA how we treated Richmond for this summer. Newbie crew and using my boy (9yrs old) or eldest daughter (7Yrs) as bow man/woman. I may need to install a small stool so they can reach the clutches on the mast. We would also only be there in glamour conditions :-).

I do like W/L racing but we will be in no state to compete in that format for a while. I'll probably try and "race" in the open division when the 8.5's are doing W/L's (if we are allowed to). I imagine Epsom will do the same due to Hanse's virulent hatred of W/L's.

Borderline will be there, Happy with any format really a couple of W/L days would be great!

Is it to early to suggest that the Tris handicaps will clearly have to go up considering there nationals performance.

Borderline will be there, Happy with any format really a couple of W/L days would be great!

Is it to early to suggest that the Tris handicaps will clearly have to go up considering there nationals performance.

I thought the hanciap results were actualyl pretty good.

The tris sailed well, and they did well. All good with me.

based on the nats and last night, that sublime will need a 'slight' adjustment though.

They were sending it hard last night, full main and truckin.

we on the foiled would love to do W/L's

and the more days the better, i dont think 2 is enough

just a question to Col

does adding a division to an already scheduled day impact the amount of resource required,

from the NOR it looks like W/Ls are happening on all days except 1 and 10

maybe the multis could go out days 3, and 7 as planned and then be added on the back of 5 and 9 as well to give a 40% /60% W/L split

we dont want to create extra work for race mmgt but if there goping out anyway we would happily be added to the back of the day , you never know we might be able to help out with as start boat or mark boat too

Adding a division can add to the number of mark boats required. The Winter W/Ls run with a Committee Boat and 1 Mark Boat. If we need to add more divisions and more marks, we may need to add an additional mark boat on those days and will need a bit of extra resource for the additional boat. Happy to look at it, just might need a few more volunteers.