Marina Berth Costs

smithy09

I heard a few things this morning about this lot...are they actually still young enough to act upon their untoward morals? :silent:

I'm sure they'd try to Mothership, if only they could remember where they left them.

Guest Rocket

Smithy 09

So from a spectator boat or a webcast you think reaches are great for passing. Um I rest my case!

There is a reason they have been removed from most racing (dinghys, keelboats, AC etc!)

Smithy 09

So from a spectator boat or a webcast you think reaches are great for passing. Um I rest my case!

There is a reason they have been removed from most racing (dinghys, keelboats, AC etc!)

I was waiting for that, as I did ask for it! I guess I need to get a laser and go and do some racing again huh? The facts are still there.. Plenty of passing on reaches. Luffing contests usually end up with both boats losing out to the Leeward boats, so unless the windward boat is sitting on you, why bother? I love reaches..

In a breeze, Oh yeah. There's always one dick who will want to push a boat or the fleet 50 degrees up and in doing so cause some great wipeouts for the punters. Many watchers would have the faintest idea whats going on but do know a good wipeout when they see it.

There's always one dick who will want to push a boat or the fleet 50 degrees up and in doing so cause some great wipeouts for the punters.
I love having a big rudder :lol: :lol:

Archived