Big Thanks....

El Toro

Thats no good Tom.

I had someone jump aboard my boat on J pier westhaven and steal my new battery charger about 2 weeks ago. As (I think) nothing else was taken I was hoping it was just a mate borrowing it for a night or 2 but so far it hasn't returned...

Interesting thing is these are both boats that are on the market and have had people looking over them, I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

Did the person looking at the boat see where you hid the key? - If its locked that is - Mercenary was never locked for 3 years never got touched - apart from the crew occasionally going down and having a few beers etc but thats all part of it! The new boat is locked though as it has bit more kit on it!

You should see these new genny clips that i got for the motorboat, they are a bit big in that they appear to be off a 35 footer. i found them just lying in a locker attached to these strange ropes so naturally i cut them free and have given them a good home.

but bullox aside - that sux Tom!

Heres hoping the boat they got knicked for he connects them on the kite, and they do their good trick of letting go and the bugger destroys his kite as it flogs to death....

Archived