Farrier F85SR plans and starter kit

Ed

Farrier F85SR Plans, the extended version of the F82 to fit the corners of the 8.5 multihull box rule.

Note at this stage I have not purchased the foils cases for the curved foils, but the plans have the additional construction elements should you get the cases at a later date.

Ian Farrier's plans are highly regarding for the home builder, with excellent detail around all elements of the construction and laminate schedule, and also for all rigging, sail plans, foils, manufactured parts(folding struts etc), trailer setups etc.

Due to a change in circumstance, I'm not going to build this, so am offering the plans and some materials and equipment to enable someone else to build this awesome boat.

Along with the plans I have:

CNC cut MDF frames for the floats

All the 19mm stringers you need for creating the shape.

6x2 framing timber for the strongback

4 sheets, 2.4*1.2m of 80kg 10mm corecell, plus the core already cut and shaped for one float half

19m2 of 200gsm 2x2 carbon twill

Enough G10 tube for the float construction

Bulkhead panels already laminated for both floats

Enough 200kg high density corecell for the entire build (around 8m2)

20L of west epoxy plus hardener unopened and unused dosing pumps for both

Big and small bag of west 407 low density filler, unopened

Small bag of 406 colloidal silica unopened

Unopened 5L tin of epoxy cleaner

PVR EM4B Vacuum pump, pulls to around 95% vacuum, and doesn't get upset sucking a bit of air

4 port Vacuum manifold/resin trap with gauge fitted, easy to use a shop vac for bulk degassing of the vacuum bag, then the pump for the final pull down

I'm really keen for this to sell as a package to someone in NZ who has the time and inclination to build the boat. Get in touch via PM if you are interested.

I don't want to put a price on here, as I'm more interested in it going to someone who'll get the build moving rather than trying to get any cash out.

Additionally, if space is an issue, I would be open to renting the garage I've currently got everything in at a peppercorn rate. Garage is 10m by 4m, with a 3m stud, powered and secure.

If there is no interest in the whole lot in a couple of weeks, then I'll split it up. Make me an offer on anything you like the look of.

Thanks

Image0323.jpg

Image0326.jpg

Image0324.jpg

Image0322.jpg

Image0325.jpg

Archived