carbon tube

Absolution

I have a large carbon tube that is looking for a new home. Dimensions as per attached photos. It has a couple of sections cutaway as it was originally intended to be a boom but its too heavy for the boat so I've had a new one made.

Its a fairly solid section so it will be bloody strong. It would make a good prod for a big boat if fitted out properly.

PM me if you're interested before I stick it on trademe.

download_20140925_114054.jpeg

download_20140925_114058.jpeg

download_20140925_114121.jpeg

download_20140925_114124.jpeg

Is the yellow boat floating yet ??

Not yet.... but its getting closer. FNG has still got a few things to do but we've had the rig up and there is just enough interior to register it as a trailer yacht now. Removable stanchion sockets are in, toe rails, cockpit lockers and outboard mount done. Paint, deck gear on and some trailer mods before splash time.

That sounds good, Let us have some pics on here when you go sailing.

Will do

About the world famous trailer. From what I recall it might need quite a few mods. :crazy:

Yes it was more of a launch trolley... its about to get some durotorques so at least it will have some suspension!

10151403_10152305214021493_8222005306550154758_n.jpg

Hey Bushman, Will you be sailing before 'Pacifier' :lol: Or how about 'Beau Ruse', It might be in the water in a couple of months, Does that give you enough time :roll:

And I forgot to mention 'Windsong'. Starting to paint any day now. Suggest you hurray up mate. :thumbup:

The name ................................................................................. naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa "eyes wide open" :shock: , it's a sports boat mate :wink: it needs a name with some balls :twisted: as for beau's selection ....... f me is he taking his boat to the opera .... very gay mate :shifty: ..... yes i will be sailing soon just have a few tech problems [ finance :think: ]

Ok Ok I stuffed up .... good call :clap: I think that we only got that song up here the other day , anyway what would an age'n multihuller know , shyt i'm so old me boat is called DEF LEPPARD rock on i say :evil:

Archived