Space for one more during BOI regatta

Young Entertainer

BooBoo (any anyone else who wants to know) you can PM by clicking on the username of the person you want to PM, then clicking the "send message" button...  :) .

We have one user at the moment we know of that this does not work for. Please let me know if it does not work for you! (may help with finding out why!!)

Normally I left click In The reply box. The cursor starts flashing and as I type the text appears in The reply box. Like now with my phone. But on the computer when I click in the reply box nothing happens, no flashing cursor, no text as I type.....was OK few days ago. But have been having some other issues with Chrome profiles etc. Will see what happens with son%s laptop when home

Thanks to ya Aeotearoans for being great about taking on visiting crew. Just wish I was not half a world away. 

Last year our boat did 13 races, and finished significantly better when we had a genuine newkie on board. 

Coincidence? I don't THINK so - got to be the karma. 

Send your OE young 'uns to the Sandusky (Ohio, USA) Sailing Club - we'll get them on a boat. 

Archived