Hi everyone

Hi Luke, welcome to Crew.org!

Some more details would be useful. Where are you located? Age/Fitness? What type of sailing are you interested in (Dingy, Keeler, local/longer distance, racing/cruising etc)? That might get you a response.

Cheers

Matt

I am living in Auckland. My parents live in the coromandel so I drive there often. I am 26 years old and I'm just looking to learn as much as I can about sailing. My goal is to sail to the pacific by the time I am 50. I work as a support worker on land but I really want to be on the sea. I don't know much about sailing but glad to help out! I am not good at this so I will keep it short lol

Hi there,

Our club run a great series every summer for people new to sailing. It's a series of 8 races and you get the chance to meet different skippers, other keen sailors and sail on boats of different sizes.

Give our friendly club admin Kate a call in the office (Tues-Fri) on 09 3764332 or find out more on the series page on our website.

RYC-2015-2016-FNS-Flyer.jpg