Experienced delivery crew wanted for Fiji to Auckland on 72ft performance carbon sloop...

Hi everyone...

Moksha is a well equipped Shipman 72 performance cruising yacht on which I have sailed over 30,000nm throughout the Mediterranean, across the Atlantic to Brazil, through the Panama Canal, Galapagos Islands, Easter Island, French Polynesia, down to NZ last summer and have been extensively cruising Fiji this season.

I am currently looking for one additional experienced crew to help with the sailing the boat from Fiji to New Zealand in October. I am happy to consider single people (male or female) or couples. Singles must have extensive sailing experience with offshore passage making. If you are a couple one of you must meet this requirement. The crew positions are unpaid and most on-board expenses are covered by the boat.

The yacht is a high performance yacht and the owners love to sail her well. We have high safety standards and expect crew to fully participate in every aspect of the boat - whether that is sailing, maintenance, cooking or cleaning. And of course there is plenty of time to relax and enjoy.

We prefer crew who are genuinely interested to learn more about sailing, weather, navigation and the local environment and cultures. If you are simply looking for a party boat cruising the Pacific please do not apply.

If you fit this profile send me a message and lets chat..

Cheers
Scott

Hey Scott,

Im interested, do you have any travel dates confirmed yet? Im bringing a boat back from Tonga late October but want to get a passage in before that.

I have done two passages before, Vanuatu to NZ on a Rustler 36, and NZ to Tonga on a beneteau 50.

I am 26 years old, male, physically fit and reasonably experienced sailor. I have my own whiting 29 which i sail solo around Auckland, great barrier etc. 

I am open to traveling anywhere just want to get my sea miles up. Don't mind mucking in with cleaning and maintenance. My cookings not bad.

Email me timothyallen816@gmail.com

or text 0212318091

Hi Scott, I'm interested in sailing back from Fiji to nz. I have been sailing for 20 years, mainly coastal nz  & lake sailing. I own a C&C landafall 38, I sail mainly around Nelson , malborough sounds. I have done two passages, one from nz to tonga & one from new caledonia to nz. I am interested in learning & upskillng. I am a weather nut.

I am 52 years old , fit & healthy. I can leave nz at short notice.
cell 021659180

kind regards Gregory