YNZ's silence

Guest Ketchup

I havee noted, on many threads here, posts that ask questions of YNZ, but are not answered.

Despite YNZ,s earlier post, stating how keen they are to deal with questions asked in this forum, they have ignored many (the more challengeing ones)

comes on YNZ... front up!.

I havee noted, on many threads here, posts that ask questions of YNZ, but are not answered.

Despite YNZ,s earlier post, stating how keen they are to deal with questions asked in this forum, they have ignored many (the more challengeing ones)

They are at present with the NZ army getting flak helmets.

OC

Ketchup and Rehab, I think you both have gone way overboard on the YNZ in various (and too many) threads, give it up, You are driving the rest of us away. Why fill the board up with your crap? If you want an answer, write directly to YNZ don't use this board for your own band wagon.

cheers tb

Ketchup and Rehab, I think you both have gone way overboard on the YNZ in various (and too many) threads, give it up, You are driving the rest of us away. Why fill the board up with your crap? If you want an answer, write directly to YNZ don't use this board for your own band wagon.

cheers tb

It may be crap to you but who are you, what club to you represent, and if it is crap then tell me how you would go about reversing the decline in sailing numbers?.... something YNZ'is paid for and responsible for!

People like you , who say nothing are part of the problem.

YNZ or any organisation does not have to respond to any post on any website, the fact that they do is entirely at their discretion. This board in not the vox pop of sailing in NZ.  All that notwithstanding the number one PR rule is dont feed the trolls followed closely by avoiding the Streisand effect.

Wrong,they are responsable to every yacht club member, and every taxpayer. (Sport NZ is their main funder)

They should be held to account publicly and not hide behind a corporate veil!... especially since they are a governmemt funded monopoly.

If they have nothing to hide then they should not be afraid of a public sailing forum. Where they have happily agreed to be involved in.

This is not trolling and all you are doing MB is allowing them to be unaccountable and lazy.

This is not a forum where all YNZ do is spin the good stuff that they like.

When classes are dieing, clubs are struggling and membership is stagnant/dieng YNZbneed to be question on what they are doing and where the resources and money is going (on a building in Takapuna by the looks)

MB, don't ever complain about your taxes, or where they go to!!!

There was an invitation extended from YNZ to ring them up & discuss. Direct communication may help to get your point across clearer.

been there done that with previous management!... nothng happened other than they got rid of Messrs Brown, Davis etc and replaced them with more "corporate spin doctors"

to ring them in a infamy on one basis is what they want so they can keep the masses seperated and thus reduce the impact and groups of people from engaging publicly and in grouos on them.

That's why this forum is so use full. It is open dialogue and it puble record!!!... no where to hide!

It also means all the issues are hidden and never seen by the owners of YNZ...namely sailors and the tax payer.

JK, the only time YNZ will act is if the masses challenge them and demand change.

Many can't, due to YNZ,s controllover their organisation, processes, funding etc.

Right now I nave been feed a lot of info (PM's) from people on this forum who are pissed With YNZ but are afraid to speak up due to exposure and subsequent reprisal fears.

I find it interesting that Andrew has fronted on the easy stuff but not the hard questions. Yet he is not the head of YNZ communications!...

I wonder why Jodie Blackwell White never fronts this?