Racing today. What is...

...the big red schooner looking thing that was charging upwind under the bridge? Looked pretty tender, and pretty fast.

At first glance I thought Black Panther, then realised it was red, and thought maybe S2, but then saw that sitting in its berth.

Unfortunately I was taking part in the Auckland Sling Walk with the family, so not sailing, but got to watch a bit from the wynyard quarter lookout thingy.

Saw Vodafone and Sundreamer, although didn't see either with a kite up. :cry:

Also saw what I think was Dirty Deeds charging downhill under a red kite, which looked real fast from where I was standing. :thumbup:

I only saw the end bit of the race SD, looked like you were handling things just fine. I would have liked to have been able to see more, but would rather have been out there!

When I saw you beating up past the tank farm I could see boats coming downhill under kite up past the bridge, so hoped to see you do the same, then I guess you crossed the line dropped the jib and went home. Maybe you were a wee bit ahead of the other boats (or a totally different race perhaps).

Ponsonby scow looked awesome from the dockside near north wharf. 

Not too long now and Euphoria will be getting up close and personal with you all  ;-)