Volvo Penta 2000 Series engine parts

Hi All

We have parts off our Volvo Penta 2002 engine for sale - long story short everything on this motor was rebuilt or replaced, but a slight engineering hiccup has now meant its been replaced - (Note engineering problem was inside the block so no add-on parts harmed in the creation of this!).

These parts are off a Volvo Penta 2002, but will fit a 2001 (9hp) or a 2003 (27hp) - I would rather see them enable someone else to get more life out of their current motor than go to waste!

We have:

Starter Motor - Refurbished and purchased from Ovlov Marine 2 months ago - Could do with a paint up if fussy - i will even supply the paint or could do this for you.

2 x Bosch Injector Pumps - Fully rebuilt by Simms diesel and all seals etc replaced - Have since had all of 45 minutes use.

2 x Bosch Injectors - Also fully rebuilt 2 hours motoring ago and in superb condition.

Raw water Pump - Fully rebuilt , new gear, new seals, new impeller

Fuel Lift Pump - Fully rebuilt with new diaphragm and seals in 2014

45amp Alternator - Working order, never had a problem with it!

Exhaust Mixer / Elbow - Freshly acid dipped and primed / painted. In good condition.

1 x Volvo folding Prop - Still has Propspeed on it! - 15x9 pitch - see below for details

Also we have the Volvo Penta 120SD sail drive unit - removed from boat and in perfect working condition - we were happy to keep using it, but new motor came with a new leg so we are replacing the lot!

If anyone wants any of the other parts (Mounts, Fuel Lines, Filter Housings etc) they are all available - you can even have the bent Conrod if you like...

Note the block is DOA - so not suitable for parts.

Get in touch - 021 273 2247 (Chris) or PM me for more info. I will try get photos this weekend and post them.

Cheers

Marshy

Finished.jpg

Sorry have cleared the PM mailbox now.

Certainly was a tidy 2002! Complete rebuild - pity about the Conrod that isnt so good anymore, or the block it went through! The rest of it though is in mint condition - was ready for another 20 years service!

Raw Water pump is sold to a crew.orger

Have a crew.orger looking at Injectors and Injector pumps etc, but Starter Motor, Mounts, Flywheel, Thermostat etc and plenty of other parts still available.

Sail Drive and Propeller on Trade me now.

Prop - http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=968873286

Sail Drive - http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=969012990&ed=true

But happy to do a deal for any crewers.

Matt - i will sort the whole sale, then get in contact to pay my dues once i know what i get out of everything :-)

Marshy

On 26/01/2021 at 6:29 PM, kiwi1010 said:

Marshy.......

This is a longshot, but do you still have the Volvo 2002 Parts available listed years ago??

Cheers Kenneth

I have a sail drive if it's one of the bits you are looking for... 

Hi Vic008.

We have a Volvo 2002 for sale on TradeMe in working order but in need of a reco. 

We don't have time to do work and are repowering with a plug and play Beta.

Top bid currently $2.50. Someonel will probably get a bargain. 

https://www.trademe.co.nz/2976432799

Crew.org taxes will be paid after short negotiation with IT. 😀