Mast base and spreaders needed - Sorted Thanks

I collected the rig on the weekend, it's deck stepped and uses a base with a pin aft to help step the mast like a trailer sailer rig. 

Sorting through the boxes of junk I have found the broken remnants of the original base, and have taken measurements off it in the hopes of finding a replacement.

Whereabouts could I lay my hands on one of these cast aluminium beasts at short notice?

Rather not have to get something made if I can help it.

Also, going to need a pair of lower spreaders, to suit 28 degree sweep approx 1000mm long suitable for wire rigging. The spreader root is a basic slot with two through bolts.

Thanks for any help

Mast base dimensions.jpeg

Guest Ketchup

I would send that picture, with dimensions, to all the Alloy extrusion manufacturers and see if they have a extrusion that shape or close (internal dimensions) that you can cut from a box section or similar.

It's tiny, around 85mm round section with the main track riveted on.

It's 500mm shorter in the hoist than a standard 830 one too... so I am steeling myself for the ridiculing and name calling. Shapeshifter may well become "Stumpshifter"

I guess it's because she originally ran a ballasted centerboard and would have been too frightening with the full monty...

Rig.jpg