Mount Gay Photo Comp

This summer we didn't have access to any boats, so rented a bach at Tairua. These pics show a fine use of the sponsors product, and being rum and seaside, must be close to qualifying for the photo comp?

Copy of P1030695.JPG

Copy of P1030701.JPG

I hope it's knot strip checkers Clipper. Don't want to be rude but your wife/girlfriend/mistress is a bit ... errr... um....well, just damn ugly really. Sorry but I just couldn't find a nicer word to use :)

A terrible thing to say to someone who has just made it clear he is proud of his new sails but...ahhh...the leech of that headsail seems to be doing something a bit less than flash in that shot AC.

Point and click with the ( modern version)instamatic.. must clean the lens sometime.Take enough pics .. some come out. :think:

It was particularly clear all around the gulf this year I thought. Maybe because the water was cold for so long?

I hope it's knot strip checkers Clipper. Don't want to be rude but your wife/girlfriend/mistress is a bit ... errr... um....well, just damn ugly really. Sorry but I just couldn't find a nicer word to use :)

:crazy: :clap: :clap: :D

I wonder if rod_boy is going to be more unhappy about being called damn ugly, or my mistress?

I wonder if rod_boy is going to be more unhappy about being called damn ugly, or my mistress?

I cant believe you shared our special "gay" moment with the world :lol:

jolly good night that though !

No more photos , sheesh.

I can do you some more Dolphins... The kids swimming with Dolphins..

IMG_6283_1.jpg

I'm knot a biologist but have been to Water World so going out on a limb here I'm going to say, I'm pretty sure that isn't a Dolphin.

I'll even go as far as saying, it's getting close to a re-galv on your chain and your snubber looks too short.

I cant believe you shared our special "gay" moment with the world :lol:

jolly good night that though !

I'm glad that wasn't 'good finish' :lol:

No more photos , sheesh.

I can do you some more Dolphins... The kids swimming with Dolphins..

IMG_6283_1.jpg

I'm knot a biologist but have been to Water World so going out on a limb here I'm going to say, I'm pretty sure that isn't a Dolphin.

I'll even go as far as saying, it's getting close to a re-galv on your chain and your snubber looks too short.

One of the photo's was a bit of a trick because it was only taken last weekend( not on our cruise)

Nope , definitely a dolphin.. Its a bottlenose retriever variety.

yes, day hook snubber and general porpoise anchor retention device.

yes, you're right , and its amazing how a chain can get like that after a month of anchoring and then a week or so 'resting'.

Archived