Help for birthday present needed

Hi everyone! So here's the deal: I'm a traveller from Germany and at the moment travelling with a friend whose birthday is coming up. And since I don't hate her too much, I try to do something nice for her every once in a while. She is in New Zealand for over 9 months now and still hasn't managed to sail here, even though she loves sailing quite a bit. And that's where I come in. And you (hopefully). I'm trying to make that happen but I don't really know anything about sailing, so Google suggested I'd ask the guys in this forum. So what do you think is the best way to do this (without spending too much money ideally)?
I think what we are after here is just a relaxed 1 or 2 day cruise probably on a nice and small boat (maybe one like in that picture attached), no race or anything.
How this was playing out in my head: One of you replies with "Hey man. Great idea. I totally have a boat and I don't wanna sail all by myself, so it would be lovely to have 2 germans with me on my next trip. I also usually sail around Kaikoura. Just tell me when we set off."
The Kaikoura part is optional :P
As I told you I'm not much into sailing yet so I don't know how any of this works or if this is the right place to ask for such a thing but any help or information on the matter is much appreciated. I'm also willing to pay you if that is how you do it. My friend has experience, so she'd be more than happy to help with the sailing and me... well, I'm good in talking rubbish...? I'm also reasonable in cooking, so we could bring the food or something. We'll figure it out.

So yeah, if you need an experienced deck hand and a general nuisance or just some company on your next short trip, please let me know. You would make 2 people happy (no guarantees for your own happiness). Or if you just have some tips on how to work this out, please tell me too.

Cheers and sail on(?)

Tobi

sail.jpg

First join the coastguard and do a day skippers course where you will very likely meet up with similar people.

I met a Texan when I did my Boat Masters course who bought his boat of trademe, just hit the buy now button, then bought a ticket to NZ and sailed it out by himself . (Don't do that please)