The B&G Simrad 60 2010 Thread...

Cameron

KM, could you be a little more specific on your definition of "we"?

Have seen the forecast for Saturday, at this stage I'm thinking the sailmakers might do a fairly good business in code zeroes this week.

Code Zero's that measure as downwind or upwind sails Markm ?

I wonder how many people have updated their declared measurements for PHRF ? It would be rather silly to use "illegal" non declared sails now that everyone can check measurements on YNZ website. Ignorance is no longer an excuse as info is on the SSANZ website and all skippers got an email.

Anyway I'm going to be positive and predict a quicker race than the last one !!! :D :D :D

You would need to be brave to make any predictions at present with the forecast changing by the hour.

But I predict that we will be there and have a great day.

Yes agreed , the forcast is very eratic and it all depends on the timing of the front, it could be 35kt NE or 10-15 W depending on which forcast model you look at. either way as you say Jon, it will be a great day!

Omega8 is there...few jobs left to tick off!

We missed this one last year so I thought I'd better have another look at the course - thanks to Mr Roosevelt Racing for the attached course chart...(See you out there guys).

simrad_2_course.jpg

Omega8 is there...few jobs left to tick off!

We missed this one last year so I thought I'd better have another look at the course - thanks to Mr Roosevelt Racing for the attached course chart...(See you out there guys).

...shall we prepare the protest now for not sailing the proper course :silent:

Archived