Anniversary weekend - who's in

Ok multis, who is up for our Annual Anniverrsary weekend cruise?

Mahurangi Friday and Saturday to watch the Classics and then a casual race over to Kawau on Sunday - maybe TC could come up with some handicaps and we have a Mark Foy start so we all get to Bon Accord at a similar time.

Lots of interest expressed so far but if we can get some definites we may be able to organize some family friendly activities, kids entertainment etc.

How about some of the 8.5s not heading to Bay week partner up with a mother ship for comfort and join in too. If the weather is good the 8.5s could take a passenger or two on the race to Kawau.

Lance and family are even bringing Dovertail up from Tauranga to join in, and on that note does anyone have a mooring he can use for about a week.

I have work Sunday afternoon, but will attempt to join in some of the activities, perhaps drive to mahu for the saturday, then sail out/up monday morning to come back with the fleet.

Of course, weather and family permitting :)

I'll be there Friday and Saturday, but off to Waiheke on Sunday for a concert. 

If there is real interest on a race on Sunday I could organise a race start at 1105. This could be to Bon Accord (or Waiheke for a change?)  Let me know. 

Is there a Multihull race up Friday night? I'm happy to do a finish line if need be

Will the Open 8.5 fleet look at their shoes while not doing either the BOI race week or Mahurangi weekend?

Are a few beers, a sleeping bag and a few meals so heavy it prevents sailing and having fun?