Route 1

This is the solo division of the Route 66. Great to see Sunfast Racing and Berenice having a go this year. Must have seen the bags for the solo guys! Hopefully we'll see the Gale Force and a few more of the bigger boats giving it a go solo.

Oracle is in. first solo race for me this season, lets see if i can keep up with the big boats? maybe if the wind turned around and we had a change of getting up big blue? 

just need someones else's crew to drive my crew car home on sat morning.

call glen 027 2232 597

shaping up to be a good fleet for the Route1. 28 entrants so far ? heaven n' hell and oracle might be pushed to get it online this year.

just remains to see if its a SW 10 or NE 5 ??

Communique (Farr 9.2), Wild Oats (Ross 930), Unitec II (Elliott 8.5), Real Deal (Elliott 770), Cool Change (Ross 8.5), Revolution Blues (Ross 830), Voom (Open 8.5m), Sunfast 3600 Racing (Jeanneau Sunfast 3600), Berenice (Mitchinson 39), Taboo (Mckenzie 8.5), Space Station (SR 26), Cordite (Marauder), Wild (Farr 727), Tack Hammer (Tiller 6.5), Oracle (Nelson 32), Waimanu (Townson Twilight), Flojo (Elliott 13.4), Rattle n Rum (SR 26), Clandestine Jet (Ross 830), Nexus (Platu 25), Fulmar (Farr 38), Gale Force (Elliot 1050), Wishbone (Reactor 7.6m), JJ (Elliott DS 16.5m), That Girl (Davidson 28 modified), Heaven n Hell (Young 88), 

A great turn out by the single handers with a fleet of twenty eight. Also good to see a few of our bigger cousins coming out to play. Even the breeze looks to be filling in. Roll on Friday.

No Richard I don't think I will be there Saturday, got heaps on. Just got home at 2am this morning from 2 weeks in Australia (Hobart) with my whole family for my brothers wedding. Traveling with 3 young kids is challenging. Now I have the wife and all 3 kids with the same nasty tummy bug I have battled for the last 3 days. Still cleaning up spew from all over the house....