Hard Laminated Chart for Chart Table

I recall my father using one of these on a new engine box and I think it was a Formica product but it's been a few years.

We've also got a heap of tables with them at work and looking at the charts, they were produced around 1990 if that helps.

Found a supplier, but they need a run of at least 4 to go ahead. They all need to be the same chart, so far they have 2 interested in Approaches to Auckland, NZ 532.

The Big Fish, Cascades Road, Pakuranga is organising these. If you're keen contact either Phil or Andrea. 09 576 2764.

Hopefully can get a enough orders and the cost is realistic.

Thanks to everyone for all of the ideas and alternatives.

Boots, I haven't got to BBYC to ask about the leaners / tables, but I know the ones you mean... Phil at Burnsco HMB put me onto The Big Fish.

I can answer the how..There are printers that can print on just about anything they call them wide format, I would look for a graphics company that print anything from posters to billboards, I have seen everything from plastic to chipboard printed on so a table top should be simple. I will ask around and see if I can't find a place that can do it