headsail

I have a kevlar #2 jib at home off my old GBE. My one had a higher forestay so the luff was longer by around 6-700mm I think. Can you measure your luff and then I will see if its going to work.

• Upvote 1

Just thinking back - I remember sailing 2 handed with your Dad.  We were coming around Tapeka Point heading to Russell one day on a hugely overpowered reach in the rain - having a jib change and up to my knees in water on the mighty "Breezin".  Roy sitting in the back abusing me for being too slow - pipe upside down in his mouth - smoking flat out - looking like Popeye.

Man - those were the days.  He was a bloody good bloke - Still miss the old bastard

When you think he has been deed coming up 30 years that was maybe 35 years ago that bloody pipe I remember when I was about 20 so 40 years ago painting manu puru just about finished and a big puff shot ash up on to the wet paint it was still there when we we sold her.