Paint Stripper (house not boat)

Little Ripper

Environmentally safe stripper similar to 'Sea to Sky'

Slow acting, doesn't fizz up and let the paint harden up before you can get it off like most others. It doesn't have hydrogen peroxide in it so doesn't burn straight through your skin like most.

Get it from Paint Plus, Glenfield. Joel there sails on my yacht and will look after you.

Google it for more info

Little Ripper

Environmentally safe stripper similar to 'Sea to Sky'

Slow acting, doesn't fizz up and let the paint harden up before you can get it off like most others. It doesn't have hydrogen peroxide in it so doesn't burn straight through your skin like most.

Get it from Paint Plus, Glenfield. Joel there sails on my yacht and will look after you.

Google it for more info

Sounds worth a shot. Thanks for the tip.

You sure Little Ripper will remove paint?? It seems to be an aggressive detergent. Ethoxylated Alcohol, Sodium Metasilicate and Trisodium Phosphate. All three are used in detergents and the Sodium Metasilicate is an alkaline with a pH level of 13. Which I suppose is what removes the paint. Sodium Hydroxide is pH 14 and is in some  paint strippers. And then there are the strippers that use organic Solvents. Those are the ones with the very strong smells and the dissolved paint can dried hard again.

Certainly does. It was formulated to spray onto old weatherboard villas through an airless, cover in masking film and walk away for a day or three. As long as it is kept moist it keeps working so will chew its way through many layers. I was working for Paint + when it was developed and did a lot of Beta testing including stripping my 68 Falcon back to bare steel. That thing has enamels, lawyers and epoxy on it and the stripper worked.

Depends on where you apply it. When I say it doesn't burn through you skin I mean it doesn't do it straight away.

Let's say somebody who has used it a bit - we'll call him Nigel, was applying the stripper and unknowingly got a bit on his hand... Then went for a number one and transferred said Stripper to Little Nigel before resuming the job... Well he is going to find himself with a bit of a tingling sensation in his downstairs operation after a few minutes which would require a quick dousing with water to said area before resuming life in relative comfort. Hypothetically of course, all characters and events have been manipulated to protect the innocent dumbarse at the root of the story...