When's the next race?

Fogg

10pm Friday NZDT is the scheduled time so probably sometime late next week if we are lucky.

EOM = ???

Extra Olives in my Martini?

Ernesto is Obviously a Moron?

Eek!! a Orrible Mouse?

Electric Orifice Massager?

It would be appreciated if it's knot the last one, it'd just raise too many orrible questions, Thank you.

anyone on this forum live in Wanganui? Im going there fri afternoon and wanna watch the race! no sky where im staying! getting a bit stressed about it. :(

I am passing thru tomorrow lunchtime, heading to New Plymouth for the West Coast Champs.

anyone on this forum live in Wanganui? Im going there fri afternoon and wanna watch the race! no sky where im staying! getting a bit stressed about it. :(

Do they have electricity on there now ?

......but they have an extra "h" now. :lol: :lol:

...... for some people only. :wink:

This is becoming a joke :?

From the BMWO Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Friday's race start is postponed

With strong winds forecast overnight and into the early morning the Race Committee has decided to postpone Friday's race start.

There will be no warning signal before 11:54 CET and no race start before 12:00 CET (06:00 EST, 03:00 PST).

The weather forecast is for the winds to ease significantly in the morning, so don't get too discouraged!

My daughter does. But they don't have sky at hostel. Or internet access apparently.

Oh - and they don't let males in the hostel either - sorry.

You may have to check into a hotel with sky - seems it won't start before midnight anyway.

Too much wind :lol:

The boss and I were talking about it last night - we have decided we don't want one of the AC cup multi's when they retire - can't go out in light winds, can't go out in brisk breeze, can't go out in 1.5 meter seas. I mean - a 90 foot boat that can't handle 1.5meters of swell and/or chop?

Guess they won't become transatlantic racers either. :P

I will say it SJB as I was thinking just the same earlier.

BITCH

But I really don't see HB falling into the sort of stuff. But the lack of testicles by them all is starting to show thru.

Pretty quick way of losing spectators. I've already given up trying to watch it, no doubt it will be on the net or YouTube sometime pretty soon after they actually get a race in. :thumbup:

So how bout a new sweepstake for rum since I doubt the other one will ever actually get to see a result... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

How many races are there going to be before the end of the reserve days (25th?)?

I'm going with one. (In which case the first rum bet will actually get a result...)

Given this is a DOG match - surely they just show up on the day and if the RO can set a w/l course then that's the end of it. Just cause its a bit lumpy shouldn't come into it.

Unfortunately though neither team is actually willing to protest the committee which suggests they're both nervous about a little swell (despite the Aussie windup!)

EOM?? I though this meant the only credible, time sequenced and current concern for . . . End of Month . . . before AC racing starts.

Everyday it's getting clooooooooser and clooooooooooooooooooosser . . . . .

EOM :)

following AC's lead - shouldn't that be EOMBM = End of message by muppet!

Sorry, slow learner and I was laughing rather hard at AC's response, especially the Muppet part as I felt it was a somewhat accurate summery :lol:

MO

(Muppet out)

Archived