Has Atom Ant flipped??

SloopJohnB

Ah yes, that would explain all the hours invested in polishing a paintjob that, let's be honest, had a few more years in it before he needed to go to that extreme. :wtf:

JH, WAKE UP!!! It's a dream you're having! You've never been on B n G when I've raced against it, and you've only been on the Ant twice and both occasions we beat B n G. But it's ok I get it, you don't want to come out on the winning boat anymore. Suit yourself! :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for other rumours, I can neither confirm nor deny...

hmmm strange... when i was on atom ant we beat b'n'g every time, now that im on b'n'g john has decided to not race.. maybe it is me he's after :lol: :lol:

Don't forget kid, I put you in contact with B n G. Had you thought about that?

And why aren't you at school?

are you sure it was only twice AA? regardless, when i was on silent knight i saw you get beaten a few times :lol:

half day and i have to get some blood tests apparently.

Ahhhhhh. It all makes sense. Nice shiny boat, for sale sign, moves over to the dark side..

Did Mr. Wolf come up to you AA, and say in a spooky voice:

"AA I am your father".... :lol: :lol:

i have been thinking the same thing. maybe he is just annoyed because he keeps being beaten by us on bump'n'grind

Bump :!: :?: :!:

Hay j.harkin, are you any good at foredeck?

Do you want to come race on a 'real' boat?

..or is he going to flip??

All this interest in non leaners he has shown in the past month makes me think that he is looking at a boat with training wheels. :wink:

Now that you mention it, AA has been seen looking longingly at a lime green, home built, two masted, two hulled vessel at the club...

And there have been a few rafts turning up for racing around our parts.

I think it all started when that low flying trimaran 'Kant Know' launched in the river....

Do you think there's any saving him SJB?

Sorry JH, but I have to side with AA on this one. I know the Ant likes the breeze and there is no way it would have been beaten to the top mark by a Marauder....

I think it all started when that low flying trimaran 'Kant Know' launched in the river....

I know exactly how he feels. I also have sat there (waiting for AA to catch up :twisted: ) and watched that with a degree of envy on the odd occasion. Good looking boat that beast.

JH, if you saw the celebration going on after one race where B&G beat me and AA over the line by a few coats of paint I'm sure you would be slightly concerned. Another minute or so of that 'happiness' and 9 months later someone would have been giving birth. The His n' Hers 2 handed and Mr and Mrs Bruce were that happy I had to cover D2's eyes :lol: :lol: :lol:

They sailed damn well so deserved a good Ya hoo, good on them :thumbup:

sorry fish. unless you can top the amount of rum brucey rewards me with i am staying on the mighty bump

Rum, hmmm, and here was me trying to work out if you're too young to be a boat slut :lol:

What's the age of consent these days :silent:

I wonder if I can get a protest lodged under the new drinking laws, you'll have to bring a note from your folks now :think:

Lets hope for a good blow on Sunday so we've got half a chance of beating you :D :D

Archived