Thoughts on this as an small cruiser

Hi fellow sailors..

Im on the hunt for a solid small offshore sailor, and with all my homework i keep coming back this this yacht...(below).

http://www.gulfgroup.co.nz/displayboat.php?list_code=9924

Ive done alot of both coastal and offshore trips in other peoples yachts so now its time to do one (or more) in my own boat.

I love this lines on this one, however i do not know alot about it...Ive looked at Google, and followed the links to the builder in Aussie, however even though she seems to have a solid offshore background, im not 100% convinced she will be the small pocket yacht for me.

Does anyone know of this yacht, or anything detailed info about this make? 

What is she like in heavy seas/ what is comfort like...I am aware there will be work to be done prior to any future trips so thats not the issue...Im wanting to know if anyone has sailed one and can tell me anything at all about this style of yacht.

From a personal point of view...I actually really love her alot, and i feel she could well be the boat for some pretty epic adventures in the future...however im trying to take emotion out of this as i need to know she will be a safe boat not just for me but also loved ones who will sail on her.

Thanks everyone in advance for your thoughts and comments.. :)

Regards

Wayne

how about

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/boats-marine/yachts/keeler/auction-1198790036.htm

already been around the world solo

and now the engine's fixed!

newer, better cared for + cheaper

Sorry but it needs saying

"Fugly "

But it would do the job and its others that have to look at it, I'm sure the view from onboard would be stunning in the right location.

Hi Wild Violet...

Yes i had to check out the belt driven prop as well....but with the people ive spoken too im told its very good, and has little issues, however plan to get that checked during the survey....:)

And the westcoaster is pretty ugly.....im sure a very strong and solid yacht and im sure she will handle what ever mother nature can (and will) dish out, but i prefer my yachts to look a little prettier than the westcoaster...Thanks for the thought though as i had seen it in the past....

The other option i had also looked at was a Chic 30 for $19k, however there is something about the Swanson i do like...the lines are different....in my mind shes my version of a Hans Christian or a Tayana neither of which i can ever afford, so i feel this my best option...a great sea boat and something that looks classy and will turn heads where ever she goes :)