Crew Available for Auckland to Fiji / Tonga

My wife and I are looking for crewing positions together up to the islands (Fiji or Tonga etc) in May or thereabouts. I’ve sailed offshore before from Fiji to NZ in 1999, and my wife’s sailing experience is purely coastal. 

Relevant Experience:
I’m Kevin Hyde (age 44) and my wife is Carmel (aged 43) and we are both fit and healthy. Non smokers. We currently own a Townson 34 in Auckland and have spent the last two years sailing NE coast of the north island with our four young children between Mercury Bay and up to Houhora and most places in between. I did my boat master about 25 years ago and have been sailing since I was a child on Reactor 25’s. I’ve raced P-Class, Paper Tiger, Laser and owned a Whiting 16 in which I sailed from Auckland to Tauranga. I've spent the last 25 years windsurfing and have owned our Townson 34 for 2 years now having used my fathers Reactor in the few years prior. My wife and I both spent 3 weeks sailing in Greece and I’ve spent quite a bit of time sailing in the UK and done two of the Isle of Wight races as crew. I’ve crewed for my neighbour on his Farr 1020 around the buoys on the odd few evenings and also on the Route 66 to Whangarei. In 1999 I sailed from Fiji to NZ on a 65 ft Farr as one of 6 crew. We steered in pairs on a 3hr watch system the whole way as the boat needed to be managed through the swells. My wife has done about as much sailing as me in the last 25 years that we’ve been together and has learned most of what she knows from what we’ve done. We sail regularly at night, and in terms of her experience, most recently we sailed 120nm from Gt Mercury to the Bay of Islands in one hit taking turns at helming through the night with the kids sleeping most of the way.

My email is kev_hyde@vodafone.co.nz and my mobile is 021 414 955.

I’d be keen to chat with anyone who has offshore experience and is going up to the islands in need of crew.

Cheers