Stewart 34 for sale (or swap preferred!)

Long story short is that the wife isn't so keen on sailing so I'm looking to get a smaller boat for shorthanded racing and the like.

I'm looking for a decent Sr26, Ross 930, E7.9 or the like for racing and some cruising - smaller and better set-up for shorthanded racing. I'm also interested in a GBE oddly enough.

My Stewart 34 is set-up for cruising and has the raised forced.

Has a fairly recent '09 I think Furling Genoa and pretty old but serviceable main.

Lectra San toilet, compressor freezer, hot and cold pressure water and 2 showers (cockpit and up front).

I have a survey report from Ray Beale that's 9mths old and the only work needed is a bit of rot repaired on the cabin top (around 1 metre square of the roof), this work  hasn't been started yet.

I'm not going to chuck this on TM- just see what options come up, so if anyone is looking to get into a bigger boat let me know.

Boat is at Gulf Harbour and is able to be viewed there, I value her  around the $30k mark but the market or a prospective buyer will decide! A swap works best so I am not without a boat and don't end up stuck with 2!

Now going to sell her -She will be very realistically priced for a quickish sale and wanting to sell her before I have to bring her North.

I'm hoping to get a boat in time for the WCC winter series so really soon!.

Survey report available to interested purchasers. I'm not going to be silly with a price either so if you know anyone who's looking please let them know, the could get a great boat for very cheap.

Will put her with a broker in the next week or two as I'm a fair way away from the boat. 

PM for more info!

She's now on Trademe as I need to either sell her or move her north by the start of May, and would rather avoid the hassle and cost of all that.

She is very realistically priced. Needs a little bit of TLC but a solid boat and a hell of a lot of boat for the dollars.

Hope it's doesn't sell at reserve but I'll take a punt and let the market decide!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1307263644