ST50 Wind Instrument

On my boat, I've got an ST50 wind instrument (see picture) that is faulty - the direction needle slowly rotates around the dial continuously. With Lusty and Blundell's help, we've confirmed it is the instrument itself that is at fault and that the masthead unit, wiring and sensors are all good. So the problem I now have is that 1) the ST50 is no longer available and 2) the newer units are not compatible with the ST50 MHU etc.

In short, I'm looking for a second hand ST50 Wind Instrument. I could be waiting a long time for one to pop up on TradeMe.  

So....

I'm wondering if any of you wonderful people just happen to have one lying around that I could buy off you? Maybe you've upgraded your kit and your old ST50 gear is cluttering up your shed? 

Just a thought?

20170705_103058.jpg

Yep. However, even though the auction details seem to indicate it will ship here on placing a bid I got:

"We are sorry but the item you selected may not be purchased due to Seller shipping restrictions, country specific import/export or other relevant restrictions."

Which is a shame... :-(

I used to use YouShip regularly but changed to Ship2U.co.nz about a year ago.  I have been much more impressed with their repacking and multi-parcel consolidation compared with YouShop.  They have agents in Auckland (are part of Aon) and have been quick to respond to questions and to answer phone calls.