cheap project

10 m new build foam sandwich cat on trademe for no reserve auction at the moment only 6k for the unfinished boat with a mast and some sails looks like it has the potential to be a fast little cruiser in the style ot catabatic but with a roof, hope it finds a good home and gets completed.

Thanks for this MB.  Its actually lucky I'm not in NZ right now, because I probably could not resist bidding on that and I'd struggle to find the time to finish it either.

Quite a good design to get that much into a 32 ft cat.  Reminds me of this 32ft tennant, although I think the unfinished one has a much better layout. https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/boats-marine/yachts/multihull/auction-1331045780.htm

Incidentally, that one in the link looks like it could be a good boat if stripped back a bit.  Looks like its been owned by a non-sailor and been covered (weighed down) by non essential kit - ali dive platform, solid tramps, etc.

thats the other one i mentioned that used to be a GBE