Cracker of a finish.

Currently on the tracker 0.3 of a mile between the first 4 boats, but 2nd, 3rd and 4th are all going backwards!!! 2 miles from the finish

TToP on a different part of the course, 3.3 nm back ,closing at 5.6 knts, buffolo girls go round the outside?

What a shithole of a place to finish a race, fog, strong tides and no wind. Is this really the US of A's premier sailing location?

On a positive note, big ups to Volvo race management's new strategy to avoid local fishermen being killed as boats finish. No chance of that happening when the premier round the world race boats are drifting in the tide, and carrying out world champion anchoring...

One word; 

Robbed

Its an ocean race of what, 5000 miles? shouldn't be decided by a drifter up a river

I don't think anyone was robbed.

I would have preferred Brunel won but this happens often, that's yacht racing. 

What a shithole of a place to finish a race, fog, strong tides and no wind. Is this really the US of A's premier sailing location?

No doubt depends on the time of year - it's still Fall in the US, but I raced there in the summer of 2014 and it was a pretty impressive location. Consistent breeze and a nice town.