Is this Guy nuts?

Yrvind plans to spend most of his time below deck in a 3ft x 10ft x 2ft water-tight cabin.

The unique vessel will be propelled by 4sqm of sail and will be steered by rope-operated twin rudders

RODER_1.jpg000ff67b-800.jpg

As I mentioned it makes swirly look great, I believe Sven will get sick of not being able to go for a walk, this will give stir crazy a whole new meaning, he was still jogging recently and the diet and no exercise will take its toll. 

Hasn't he forgotten the keel?

Or is there a second yellow submarine and he's going to strap them together to make a cat?

He's got all the stability of a kayak at the moment. Wobbling around and heeling over on a flat lake.

Is he planning on drifting to Dunedin?

Yes his plan is a controlled drift, of course for the price of the (donated) materials in her he could have purchased two reactors and be sailing in the Bay of Islands already.

But no one would come to a lecture about that.

I will buy him a drink if he makes it, I fear stability will become the issue. 

I will buy him a drink if he makes it, I fear stability will become the issue. 

Absolutely, I'd buy that man a beer, if he makes it. Its important to let people chase their dreams, even if they are doomed to failure. 

When you say you fear stability will become the issue, are you referring to righting moment stability, or mental stability....?