What do we know about the Elliott 1050’s?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“She’s a pretty big job”

Ausy’s, no surprises there....

Steering wheels are good. 

Posted Images

The Elliott 10.5 Squealer will be on its way to Auckland soon to. Going to be a big fleet of Elliots out there in the 35ft range!

Gona be a good RNI!

Damon is talking it up so you need to live up to The words "We are gonna smash you" lol. Should be good and on paper Squaeler should be faster.

Yup im sure looking forward to getting back into it. Clipper and my brother sam have a massive head start on us in preparation for RNZ and the gale force is going real quick but we will give it everything! We have a huge task ahead to just make it to the start line... The boats still in Nelson and I'm in Niue about to head to Tonga. My first ever sail on the boat won't be until mid November. But that's part of the challenge, preparing and tweaking a boat for a big event is great fun.

When are we planning the Elliott raft up party?

Yup im sure looking forward to getting back into it. Clipper and my brother sam have a massive head start on us in preparation for RNZ and the gale force is going real quick but we will give it everything! We have a huge task ahead to just make it to the start line... The boats still in Nelson and I'm in Niue about to head to Tonga. My first ever sail on the boat won't be until mid November. But that's part of the challenge, preparing and tweaking a boat for a big event is great fun.

When are we planning the Elliott raft up party?

Barrier over xmas??