Yacht Winch Drill

Guest fung0410

Guest fung0410

I used this drill worked with right angle powertool to raise my yacht mainsail to reduce my back painful.

I got one more 100% new not used, so would like to sell it. 

AUD45.00 postage not included, PM if feel interest

post-22871-0-81386200-1543282906_thumb.jpg

I have one as a backup in case my electric jib furler dies - have tested it and certainly beats doing it manually though think it would struggle a bit with a mainsail our size though will try it just for interest !

Guest fung0410

Right angle powertool at least 28V, so I used Milwaukee Drill 0721, had been tested with this interest drill for my past 2 yachting trip from Perth to SunShine Coast :) :) :) So far.............. the drill works and really help of reduce my back painful :) 

It would be interesting to see if a regular 18v cordless drill has both the torque and endurance under load to deal with say hoisting a mainsail with a luff length of 15m and a 2:1 halyard.

We've just changed VB to electric heavy lifting - 

Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 5.29.07 PM.png

I just bought one of these from Chains Rope and Anchors... Mrs VB can now pull the anchor and the main up with the remote. 

As it happens our anchor locker is right under the mast and the main halyard passes conveniently close to the anchor winch to make having the drum capacity worthwhile. 

Guest fung0410

Right angle powertool at least 28V, so I used Milwaukee Drill 0721, had been tested with this interest drill for my past 2 yachting trip from Perth to SunShine Coast :) :) :) So far.............. the drill works and really help of reduce my back painful :)

Profile uploaded to show my loves yacht.

Does anyone feel interest to have this drill?