Favourite Boat - What's yours?

Just thought I'd start this and see what happens.

Most know that I'm finalising options on a new boat, and like in so many aspects of life, compromises have been made, and so there's always that "what if?" effect. The If-I-could factor. What's yours?

This is mine:JP54

Sailing%20yacht%20JP%2054%20-%20%20Main.

Closely followed by this:Pogo 50

Pogo50maremosso151_zpsx930pdad.jpg

seascape 27 followed by flying tiger 10 cause i can keep a trailer yacht at our club for 400 bucks a year which leaves many thousands of dollars in the tank that would be spent just mooring and maintaining a keeler over its lifetime .

seascape has just been inhaled by beneteau so maybe the price will come down a bit

flying tiger

maxresdefault.jpg01-seacan17-chicagomac-1.jpgseascape

Some people might say we are biased but we think it is inarguably the Young 88.

Unsung hero, Jim Young's most popular design combined with innovator Roger Land's - ahead of its time build.

Holding up brilliantly after 35 years .... and they said the open transom would be the cause of mass sinkings!

Affordable family cruiser racer with good  fleets in all main centres including NSW on the West Island.

.. he he  .. that should liven up this thread even more :thumbup:

40752347_842074102583513_825487025607016

Ditto

My favourite boat is always the one that I have.

Yup, I can think of a lot of yachts that are the great dream boat for all of a millisecond of fantasy ownership.

Our old woody lacks a walk through transom, demand feed hot water shower, large galley, central heating, cracking surfing capabilities, low maintenance crikey the list of inadequacies is endless but tell you this I creep up on her unannounced all snuggled up gently rocking to the ebb and flow of her excessively priced marina pen wearing a large smile.