Coed Crew

I’d imagine if the best helm we had was female she would be included. Generally the physical demands of top level racing are too much for females in other roles on the boat though. As in, not many female graders around.

Not much gradering is gonna happen on the new generation of Cup boats.

The Dutch have reached out to include a female skipper and the strength argument is lost seeing that the flight control systems energy will be delivered by a non sexist power pack.

I am coming from the perspective that since the first kiwi Perth campaign the culture is solely male.

The recent Volvo portrays a more progressively integrated approach that will obviously progress and positively develop given the inclusion of women in the event.

Are you advocating compulsory females in the crew?

I’m not sure what you are getting at.

I believe eTNZ just picks the best person for the job. And it seems that is usually male. Often from a strength perspective, but presumably a skill one also.

Prada trial horse snapped being remotely controlled from shore.

Considering significantly more than half of all Prada products are purchased by women soon to be departed head of sales and marketing Aldo Gotti issued a recent statement that given the grey sales environment push back by gender exclusion could not be the tolerated so management has solved the matter by eliminating the crew of the boat completely.

E4A75B23-5E9F-4F53-B49E-420EE36A902A.png