Emirates Team Nz

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't really get this.  Shouldn't this belong in small talk where you discuss this nonsense among yourselves?   Is this some sort of cry for attention since small talk isn't publicly viewed?   D

The more money ETNZ takes the better, less for whoever to buy wars with.

This ain’t no AJ fake news. UAE doo doo deep in a humanitarian crisis of biblical proportions. UAE now bombing UN recognised Government . https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/dec/21/yemen-uae-unit

Nice! Of course you're also fully aware of AJ's backers and their consequent MO? If you're really worried about this situation I'd suggest independently verifying all of their assertions with multiple independent source verifications and maybe even a trip to see for yourself . . . Maybe?

This ain’t no AJ fake news.

UAE doo doo deep in a humanitarian crisis of biblical proportions.

UAE now bombing UN recognised Government .

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/dec/21/yemen-uae-united-arab-emirates-profiting-from-chaos-of-civil-war

In my view it’s grubby money that’s floating our boat.

Are women allowed to drive in the Emirates yet?

and Al Jazeera is easily one of the straightest news sites around. They actually do journalism and stuff. One of their journalists has been detained by the Egyptian govt (without trial) for 983 days now. Something to do with telling the truth and stuff.

I really do struggle with wearing my team NZ top now, with 'Emirates' branded across the front. And that was before the war crimes in Yemen.

Keep up the good work Priscilla, I was wondering how long it would take for someone to raise the question of how grubby the money is that backs our beloved (professional, mercenary) national sailing team.

I don't really get this.  Shouldn't this belong in small talk where you discuss this nonsense among yourselves?

Is this some sort of cry for attention since small talk isn't publicly viewed?

Does a tenuous link to something marine related justify the same endless politics/war/climate/offended threads?