Dyneema Advantage +more

First of all, I don't want to mess up anyone's business, but I want to get rid off my stuff what I stocked up with the intention to use on my boat. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to part from my boat and very unlikely I will return boating in the near future therefore I have no need for these ropes.

I have Fineline Dyneema Advantage 6, 8 and 10mm ropes (100m each) and Fineline classic 12mm, also 100m in unused condition. I'm able to send then anywhere in NZ for free individually or even in bulk. Pickup from Christchurch/Lyttelton.

The price is really up to the buyer, I hope I'll get for them somewhere around half price (willing to negotiate).

Please present your offer by email. 

20190924_215310.jpg

20190925_055243.jpg

Hi Dave, I'd rather sell them uncut hence the low price. I guess 100 m sounds a lot,but I don't know how long it could take to sell it by m. 6mm could dress up your boat completely from halyards to lifelines but it would be the same color though. Cheers Arpad