Covid 19 - Are you ready to raise sail outa here...?

You can't spread the virus by driving a car.

You can't spread the virus in a workplace or any other place where there are no other humans.

If you want to spread or catch the virus go to a place 100's of other people are at. A place where people with the virus will be leaving traces all over the show. A place where the virus can sit for days just waiting for you to touch it. Go to a supermarket.

What part of 'stay at home' isn't just a marketing slogan aimed directly at the simple and stupid?

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haha, this Govt is a bunch of crayon eaters! If they were serious we would have closed the borders some time ago.

Sorry to see SNZ go. It's part of life to  try and understand different points of view.....even when you disagree!

While I disagree with some of these rules, or more to the point, I'm just disappointing I can't go sailing, now is not a time to be second guessing, now is the time to be compliant. The powers th

Posted Images

Now What??Time has come to say up you China and stop importation of there stuff.This virus is here to stay .

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/mar/30/-scene-british-reporters-say-chinese-markets-again

China is permitting wild animal markets to resume selling bats, believed to be the source for the deadly coronavirus now killing people across the globe, including over 2,500 Americans to date, British reporters say.

Chinese authorities in January closed down the Wuhan city “wet” market after five of its workers were among the first diagnosed with what would become COVID-19.

15 hours ago, Knot Me... maybe said:

You can't spread the virus by driving a car.

You can't spread the virus in a workplace or any other place where there are no other humans.

If you want to spread or catch the virus go to a place 100's of other people are at. A place where people with the virus will be leaving traces all over the show. A place where the virus can sit for days just waiting for you to touch it. Go to a supermarket.

What part of 'stay at home' isn't just a marketing slogan aimed directly at the simple and stupid?

I'd agree - but we've proved that 'we' (i.e."those other bu**ers") can't be trusted.  I've got a ton of work at the loft..... and a tramp for my sh#tbox Hobie cat to make but I'm not allowed to go in and get it done with the doors locked.

Like the guy who was SUPing 20' off the beach and was getting grilled.  He wasn't going to infect anyone.  He wasn't going to need rescuing by Coastguard.  He wasn't going to need rescuing by a lifeguard

BUT - the problem is others see him and think " well if he's doing it I'll go get my tinny out and fish 200m off the ramp" - and it snowballs from there.

I think the blanket ban is really the only way to contain this thing because .... 'we' can't be trusted

As frustrating and silly as all that sounds.....