New Boat

After selling the Carpenter last January and over a year of looking we finally have our new boat. We sailed Vivaldi up to Gulf Harbour yesterday

Great sail and we’re having fun just getting to know all the boat’s systems. 

how do I post a picture here?

Saw her pop up on trademe and almost go under contract immediately.

What is her story? Launched 2002, did she sit around for a few years as hull and decks?

She was launched in October 2000 - not sure if the hull sat around for a bit - there are pictures of her being built on board so I’ll see if there are dates on them. We’re having fun just getting to suss out all the systems and stuff. Looking forward to going away for Easter. 

we’re thrilled to finally get out hands on a 1050 - we’ve been chasing after one for a while. Hopefully we’ll see you out and about at some stage. 

She was launched in October 2000 - not sure if the hull sat around for a bit - there are pictures of her being built on board so I’ll see if there are dates on them. We’re having fun just getting to suss out all the systems and stuff. Looking forward to going away for Easter.

we’re thrilled to finally get out hands on a 1050 - we’ve been chasing after one for a while. Hopefully we’ll see you out and about at some stage.

Good things come to people who wait!

We will be out at Easter, come say hi if you see us.