Site Upgrade Friday (20th) Morning

Please note this site will not be available Friday morning, while I try an upgrade to the current version of Invision Community ( The site platform). 

I will take the site down at about 9am, then backup and attempt the upgrade. If all goes well it will be a couple of hours. 

If I have to restore, then we'll see what happens I guess...

Please bear with us, it will be worth it, with lots of functional updates :-)

Hopefully it will work the 1st time!

Matt

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please note this site will not be available Friday morning, while I try an upgrade to the current version of Invision Community ( The site platform).  I will take the site down at about 9am, then bac

Good luck!

It seems faster. I usually hate updates as I can never find tab and things. But this is not bad at all. In fact I think it may actually be better than the old software  

Posted Images

OK, the main site update is done. There are a lot of differences in this version, for me to learn as well as you guys and gals. Perhaps one of the first is that some users had an account name, and a display name. Now you only have a display name...

Lots of other stuff, I'll get to that, but more stuff to fix first!

And its not even Friday! Due to a communications error with one of Karls server guys, a change was made to the server that broke the old system, so we did the update today. Still quite a bit to sort out, but its going.... :-)