Corona virus statistics and reality

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have read some very strange things about covid.  So first, yes it's real. And yes if you read reputable medical information you will probably be closer to the truth than a lot of other sources.

It’s a chance for horse face to put her ugly mug on tv every day now and the sheeple will Lao it up , perfect for re electing this clueless under performing team for the finishing touches on screwing

I don't agree and if you read the rest of what she said, she explains about the tolerance. IMO the govt have done a pretty good job at this point, in a difficult situation, with the resources we

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, Black Panther said:

And that's why I would never want you in a position of authority. 

Agree. Tough decisions require tough leaders who deal in the currency of common Sense, facts, and the experience of other countries going thru " real " situations...

No time for young idealistic politicians loading the table with Only people that are weak and agree with Cindy.

No time for leader to learn to the job.

Bush, Bloomfield and Cindy cannot even get the messages of the same song sheet and the Min of Health is way out of his depth and not focussed.

Cindy thinks that is she can twist the facts by smiling and sounding confident they become fact!...  Trouble is the one eyed and under educated will believe the propoganda.

This leadership is reacting based on WHO information and a need to being seen to be fair to the minorities. Real leadership would have a strong "one message" philosophy across all platforms and engaged professionals/leaders.

Dr Skeggs would replace Bloomfield and Cindy and do a better job.

As for Bush, ... Petard and hoisting come to mind.  FFS, Hone has more leadership than Bush. ...and his message is clearer.

Here's what I would do...

Straight of the top of my head.( So full of mistakes probably) but may be better than Jacindas plan?

1. Secure our borders. all incoming passengers are put into a hotel/ area and tested strait away. If clear thet are sent to 28 day isolation with 24/7 monitoring and reporting by phone. If not clear. 28days isolation in hotel/ ?

2. Tell police to monitor everytown 24/7 and fine offenders driving with more than on person in vehicle. And remove vehicles from multiple offenders.

3. Call in militaryback up police and deliver food to noncompliants and check they are at home.

4. Use army roadblocks to secure each town/ region. To stop transfer. Only food, Meds, fuel, emergency,  allowed. 

5. Remove all tourists asap and make them pay for their evacuation 

6. Asap ..Close border to all kiwis except healthy medical professionals.

7. Change 2M rule to 6M rule.

8. As each town/ region clears, borders are kept closed until a nieghbour town is cleared. Free to travel within cleared towns is permitted

9. Free tests for everybody.

10. If possible military to do street by street house by house testing in worst affected cities.

11.direct all scientist to develop a vaccine. Can we trust the rest of the world will supply us???

2 minutes ago, Sailing NZ said:

Here's what I would do...

Straight of the top of my head.( So full of mistakes probably) but may be better than Jacindas plan?

1. Secure our borders. all incoming passengers are put into a hotel/ area and tested strait away. If clear thet are sent to 28 day isolation with 24/7 monitoring and reporting by phone. If not clear. 28days isolation in hotel/ ?

2. Tell police to monitor everytown 24/7 and fine offenders driving with more than on person in vehicle. And remove vehicles from multiple offenders.

3. Call in militaryback up police and deliver food to noncompliants and check they are at home.

4. Use army roadblocks to secure each town/ region. To stop transfer. Only food, Meds, fuel, emergency,  allowed. 

5. Remove all tourists asap and make them pay for their evacuation 

6. Asap ..Close border to all kiwis except healthy medical professionals.

7. Change 2M rule to 6M rule.

8. As each town/ region clears, borders are kept closed until a nieghbour town is cleared. Free to travel within cleared towns is permitted

9. Free tests for everybody.

10. If possible military to do street by street house by house testing in worst affected cities.

11.direct all scientist to develop a vaccine. Can we trust the rest of the world will supply us???

And your previous post was so sensible, you sure you wrote them both? 😂

But yes we need to toughen up a lot to make this work.

We should not close our borders to Kiwis, but yes they should go into quarantine for 2 weeks on return. I don't think we need to throw tens of thousands of Kiwis into stateless limbo. This is Covid-19, not something with a 90% fatality rate. Quarantine contains it, & nearly everyone recovers. 

And yes test test test. But actually test, not just say it for a sound bite for the tv audience.

7 minutes ago, Bad Kitty said:

And your previous post was so sensible, you sure you wrote them both? 😂

But yes we need to toughen up a lot to make this work.

We should not close our borders to Kiwis, but yes they should go into quarantine for 2 weeks on return. I don't think we need to throw tens of thousands of Kiwis into stateless limbo. This is Covid-19, not something with a 90% fatality rate. Quarantine contains it, & nearly everyone recovers. 

And yes test test test. But actually test, not just say it for a sound bite for the tv audience.

Yip agree, but while C19 is not a killer inn big % of population it is the cumulative affect of another virus that kills added to the others... Then there is the mutation to C19+ and whatever that does .

By the way, isn't there a good case to charge China With Genocide? And make them pay the worlds bill for this?... 🤔😜😁

As Germany did after the War.

Edited by Sailing NZ
2 hours ago, Black Panther said:

And that's why I would never want you in a position of authority. 

Yes I fully understand how many people in times of stress prefer to be lied to than be told the truth hence someone like me is the last person they would want.

Luckily for you our PM also thinks like you and is doing a great job at looking after those who prefer to live in ignorance.  Lets have a wee peak at just the last few days to see where your problem is.

The PM has been saying a lot 'We have all the PPE we need'. But all the coal front staff are calling bullshit on that. There is that not enough even people on the street in China knows it and there are 6 aircraft full of gear heading here now organised and paid for by private enterprise, which will be sold to the NZ Govt at cost. So the PM's line there is enough PPE to go around is simply not true. Is the PM knowingly and blatantly lieing or is she repeating what her 'experts' have told her in which case the experts are full of sh*t.

The PM has also been saying a lot 'We have all the tests we need'. Again a statement that has well and truly shot down inflames by the people on the actual coal front, those living in it. One Clinic saying they have been allocated 'One' covid test, anther wanted 50 got sent only five covid tests. Both say they were told 'sorry that's all we have'. That's only 2 of multiple comments from frontline medical people all saying the same thing. But the PM says there is more than enough which again begs the question who is lieing, the PM or the 'experts' she is listening too?

So who do you think is feeding us this continual line of obvious un-truths, the PM or your 'experts'?

I know you can't answer questions like that without having to confront the failing in your rigid beliefs, so as usual I'm not expecting one. Just doing what BL wants us to, being kind to those in need ;)

23 minutes ago, Knot Me... maybe said:

Yes I fully understand how many people in times of stress prefer to be lied to than be told the truth hence someone like me is the last person they would want.

Luckily for you our PM also thinks like you and is doing a great job at looking after those who prefer to live in ignorance.  Lets have a wee peak at just the last few days to see where your problem is.

The PM has been saying a lot 'We have all the PPE we need'. But all the coal front staff are calling bullshit on that. There is that not enough even people on the street in China knows it and there are 6 aircraft full of gear heading here now organised and paid for by private enterprise, which will be sold to the NZ Govt at cost. So the PM's line there is enough PPE to go around is simply not true. Is the PM knowingly and blatantly lieing or is she repeating what her 'experts' have told her in which case the experts are full of sh*t.

The PM has also been saying a lot 'We have all the tests we need'. Again a statement that has well and truly shot down inflames by the people on the actual coal front, those living in it. One Clinic saying they have been allocated 'One' covid test, anther wanted 50 got sent only five covid tests. Both say they were told 'sorry that's all we have'. That's only 2 of multiple comments from frontline medical people all saying the same thing. But the PM says there is more than enough which again begs the question who is lieing, the PM or the 'experts' she is listening too?

So who do you think is feeding us this continual line of obvious un-truths, the PM or your 'experts'?

I know you can't answer questions like that without having to confront the failing in your rigid beliefs, so as usual I'm not expecting one. Just doing what BL wants us to, being kind to those in need ;)

+1 on that brother.

The "be nice" thing is about the fact they feel there may be ANARCHY.. when Plan A fails and plan B is nowhere to be found.

Consensus here IIUC'ly, is that there is not enough testing going on, not enough testing capability in future

and I suspect not enough PPE if sh*t hits fan. Her object is keep order and calm.

So you are privy to  6 planeloads of PPE to be sold at cost to NZ govt and the govt haven't been informed?

WTF kind of Kiwi renegade spirit is that?

3 minutes ago, lateral said:

Consensus here IIUC'ly, is that there is not enough testing going on, not enough testing capability in future

and I suspect not enough PPE if sh*t hits fan. Her object is keep order and calm.

So you are privy to  6 planeloads of PPE to be sold at cost to NZ govt and the govt haven't been informed?

WTF kind of Kiwi renegade spirit is that?

Now I know why Americans buy guns...

All for one and one for all. ☣️