1 hour ago, Island Time said:

Rehab is on a 90 day "holiday", as he has now passed the max warnings. Down voting posts for no reason was the final warning.

Well done IT, I was more than a little taken aback to see Rehab had down voted me for simply saying "thank you". 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rehab. You are the cause of this rule. You alone, as I see it. You know this, you read IT’s post a few weeks back saying his preference was for you not to spam the site,  but it wasn’t currently again

Rehab is on a 90 day "holiday", as he has now passed the max warnings. Down voting posts for no reason was the final warning.

Is it just me or are others noticing that more members are getting a chance to get a word in ?

Well done IT, it might become fun visiting and contributing again.

Another Moderator or two would ease your admin here to filter the noise while keeping the forums interesting. 

Maybe, Why dont you have an election, If you want to be a Mod then apply. IT then puts a list of candidates up and we have a poll - one vote per sign-in - a most votes wins blind poll.

Does this mean the new pest, opps sorry, Post controls become the old post control rules given the problem has been resolved?

Or at least a 90 day exemption on the new rule and see how it plays out?