Anti foul removal

My antifoul is going to need a full strip back next time around, I’m not keen on manually scraping it ,I’m  getting a bit old for that now, has  any one on crew used Strata Clean , Auckland based abrasive blasters ?, boat is 35 foot, I had liked x foul removal guy but don’t think he does it any more

1 hour ago, whitepointer said:

Thanks all for the info, sounds like strata clean will be my choice, I’ve been on the hard at pine harbour for the week, be great to be back afloat tomorrow, 

I'd be interested to hear of the result and price, we are coming out over the next few weeks.

3 hours ago, whitepointer said:

Thanks all for the info, sounds like strata clean will be my choice, I’ve been on the hard at pine harbour for the week, be great to be back afloat tomorrow, 

Hey Brian. Be keen to hear about and see the results. Cheers

Boats back in the water this arvo, have anti fouled it but it’s got lots of rough patches , I didn’t have the time to do a strip back this time, so I’m planning for a years time to do it properly, looking to do the rig at same time,