muller walks, crusher to the rescue?

2 hours ago, armchairadmiral said:

The problem some of you guys have is that you watch TV news, listen to the radio news (& probably talkback too) read newspapers & internet . These are controlled by about 6 female leftie newseditors & are most notable for what they don't report. You're lucky to get half the story half right half the time.  NZ is being run by the bureaucracies ably orchestrated by H1,H2 Margaret Wilson & other leftie syncophants. They don't give a FRA who gets to ride in the limos and occupy the Govt.offices in the Beehive. It's all smoke & mirrors where you only need to fool half the people half the time. That's dead easy with aforesaid compliant (controlled)  media

You sound irritated. Did you not get your dose of Mike Hoskin today?

I get my news from crew.org, its the only place to go isn't it? 

Don't watch TV, don't listen to radio news. What is a newspaper?

Where does Newsroom sit on the spectrum of grumpy old 'blame the media for my party imploding?'

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Judith has attracted my interest. The $31bn is over 10 years apparently and it will take that long IF she doesn't cancel the RMA gravy train. There will be a lot of very expensive consultants, lawyers

The rebuild of the National party should probably start with a meet and greet evening where they all stand up and introduce themselves to each other. Like hi, I'm Paul Goldsmith and I have no maori an

You sound irritated. Did you not get your dose of Mike Hoskin today? I get my news from crew.org, its the only place to go isn't it?  Don't watch TV, don't listen to radio news. What is a ne

Posted Images

Serious question though, why did Muller quit? How often do you strive for your hole career to get to where you want, then spit the dummy before 100 days? It just doesn't fit...

By my reckoning, Boag is far more influential than Muller was (as leader). She is a National Don, Grandee, whatever the word is for powerful & influential person. She got taken out last week. There has to be some sort of blow-back for a scalp like that.

Has someone got some serious dirt of Muller?

Or is there an internal battle royal going on, if an ex Party President wanted to push the foreign sounding names of covid 19 people, is there a faction wanting to play the hard out race / nationalist card, and Muller was blocking it?

Cameron Slater is quiet isn't he?

2 hours ago, armchairadmiral said:

The problem some of you guys have is that you watch TV news, listen to the radio news (& probably talkback too) read newspapers & internet . These are controlled by about 6 female leftie newseditors & are most notable for what they don't report. You're lucky to get half the story half right half the time.  NZ is being run by the bureaucracies ably orchestrated by H1,H2 Margaret Wilson & other leftie syncophants. They don't give a FRA who gets to ride in the limos and occupy the Govt.offices in the Beehive. It's all smoke & mirrors where you only need to fool half the people half the time. That's dead easy with aforesaid compliant (controlled)  media

Newstalk ZB is definitely out to the Right. 

9 minutes ago, Fish said:

Serious question though, why did Muller quit? How often do you strive for your hole career to get to where you want, then spit the dummy before 100 days? It just doesn't fit...

100% agree. It definately does not fit.

His personality would not let him quit that quickly and easily. He must have had a gun to his head.

My guess is that he was (is?) close to being exposed as being up to his ears in the Boag, Woodhouse, Walker dirty politics nonsense so jumped.

3 hours ago, armchairadmiral said:

I do whole heartedly apologies Armchair.

You are right. This is just a hoax brought on by the lefty tree-hugging vegetarian media.

Todd Muller IS still the leader of the National Party.

https://www.national.org.nz/

I thought I'd better check the source of all truth (the internet) moreso, thee NZ National Party website, and all those lefty media people are wrong.

https://www.national.org.nz/team

1 minute ago, Zozza said:

Collins will appeal to the National "base' MAGA types.  However, can't see her pulling in Moderate suburban dwellers who are in love with Jacinda.
Her decidedly dodgy role in Oravida / Oravita?  will be rehashed again.

I'd be interested in seeing Nikki Kaye take over as leader. I thought she should have anyway.

Track record. She bet Jacinda Ardern in Auckland Central.

Twice.

That and she will appeal to the swing voter, urbanite actually work for a living and understand economics types. The "National Base" haven't got anywhere else to go, so leave the socially conservatives and the farmers where they are and duke it out in the middle ground.

I think its either Nikki Kaye or what's his name from Rodney (my MP), ah, Mark Mitchell... He's male so he'll probably get the job.

19 minutes ago, Zozza said:

Collins will appeal to the National "base' MAGA types.  However, can't see her pulling in Moderate suburban dwellers who are in love with Jacinda.
Her decidedly dodgy role in Oravida / Oravita?  will be rehashed again.

Whole heartedly agree with this also. I think their core base will be easy enough to pull back in but not sure that will be enough.

I think they need to put all ego's aside and work towards putting an effective, stable and long term, cohesive team together.

A policy or two probably wouldn't go a miss either..

20 minutes ago, Fish said:

I think its either Nikki Kaye or what's his name from Rodney (my MP), ah, Mark Mitchell... He's male so he'll probably get the job.

Nah can't see Nikki Kaye as leader. Too slow off the mark and the media will eat her for breakfast.

Collins is smart enough to know that now isn't the right time. She will want the leaders job about 6mths into the next term.

Mark Mitchell is probably my pick so more of the same ole same ole.

Sigh...