looking forward to biden

2 hours ago, Fish said:

So by taking action to stop the health system from being overwhelmed, so that cancer patients could still access treatment, JA knocked off 400 cancer patients?

Directly No of course not, but indirectly decisions made by JA has lead to greater and in some cases unnecessary harm. That is if you believe the medical professionals, some of which are in very senior positions. I have no reason not to believe them and I do have reasons to believe them.

NZ had no good reason to empty the hospitals if you believed what JA said, continued to say and still says today, 'The boarder is sealed'. But now we know she knew that wasn't the truth when she said it, how very Trump of her.

So has the stupid old senile bullshitting twat won the US elections yet or has the stupid old senile bullshitting twat won?

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bunch of hypercritical history rewriting intolerant woke twats. Actually worse than that when AJ demonstrates such deep ignorance of his own countries history.

Yet again I called it correctly, a senile old corrupt racist won. Not to sure I like the idea of the US being headed by a proven war monger though, that's a bit scary especially when watching him

The media is horrendously left, even more in the US than in NZ*, and the total lack of balance it produces is behind most of the whole shitfight. * - according 2 studies by 2 Unis, one being Otag

Posted Images

Wow, Trump has been robbed of this election. The Democrats have stolen it. I can't believe the great institution of America has come to this.

I've just watched his press conference. Very enlightening to hear him speak directly, rather than for what he says to be filtered by the corrupt media. 

He is certainly very convincing in what he says.

Note, it isn't 35 min long, he only comes on at 18 min, and while he does ramble in a long monologue, it is really very interesting hearing him speak.

A moment in history I think. Absolutely ground breaking, unprecedented the fraud he is suffering.

No joke, I think it is worth your time to listen to this.

23 minutes ago, KM... said:

So has the stupid old senile bullshitting twat won the US elections yet or has the stupid old senile bullshitting twat won?

I don't think we are going to have an agreed winner for a couple of months. I think this is going to be the biggest sh*t show ever scene. Biden hasn't won yet. And its not looking like Trump is going to leave the White House. His claims are mind-bogglingly remarkable.

seeing as no-one appears to be able to google research douments on this forum, here's one I did for you.

You can see that there is a dip in diagnosis and treatment during the L4 period - no surprises there.  There is nothing to say that this has not recovered since the data set only records to May.

Interestingly, the data DOES show  things worth noting - cancer registrations and treatment was affected differently region by region.  No region shows a complete cessation of diagnosis or treatment.  Prior to COVID, registration numbers were tracking significantly above the previous two years.

In other words, Jacinda had obviously prioritised the health of cancer patients and was putting more resource into diagnosis and treatment, and COVID meant this needed to be adjusted.

Of course, that would ruin the narative.

Also of note - JA (as a symbol of all actions taken by govt) has no ability to directly impact health service delivery.  That is ALL done in the district health boards.

Except for Waikato, where a commissioner is in place.

https://www.health.govt.nz/system/files/documents/pages/covid-19-and-cancer-services-may2020.pdf

The markets seem happy the US assorted whatever houses of senates or whatever they are will be infested with so many from all parties much of any significance will get done.

1 hour ago, aardvarkash10 said:

Also of note - JA (as a symbol of all actions taken by govt) has no ability to directly impact health service delivery.  That is ALL done in the district health boards.

That does seem to go against what JA herself said 'I have cleared the hospitals to cope or 14,000 NZers will die'. And she did repeatedly use the word 'Will'. 14,000 was a possible outcome of one scenario, there was a 1.3% chance of that happening, it was the absolute worst case of all the scenarios put to her.

So not too sure what's going on there Aard. Either JA did say clear the wards which means she can directly direct Health Boards or the health Boards themselves decided to clear the wards themselves in which case JA was again telling porkies.

It's now official, Labour won the NZ election gaining 28.87% of NZers votes. Now over 3.5 million people didn't vote for you so don't f*ck it up or penalise more than you are going to for that.

The best part of the results is one of the most snottiest, wokiest, racist, arrogant sad fuckers in Govt got booted out. Bye bye Coffey, NZ will be a better now Rawiri has got the job.

End of Life Referendum -

65.1% Yes

33.7% - No

1.2% - hashed their vote too much to be counted (excuse the pun)

Lectric Puha referendum -

48.4% - Yes like spark it up dude.

50.7% - Nope to dope.

0.9% had a splif in the way in and couldn't work out how to use the voting paper or the pen, possibly both.

11 minutes ago, KM... said:

The markets seem happy the US assorted whatever houses of senates or whatever they are will be infested with so many from all parties much of any significance will get done.

Yeah, I actually think control of the House and Senate is probably a more important factor than who the Pres is. Even if Biden (or anyone else) manages to convince the incumbent he has lost and needs to leave the WH, Biden wont be able to get anything through the Senate, so there is good certainty there for the market as to what legislation etc is going to impact them (i.e. none). In short, sounds like the whole Trump thing is actually a side show...

12 minutes ago, KM... said:

That does seem to go against what JA herself said 'I have cleared the hospitals to cope or 14,000 NZers will die'.

Yup - cleared the DHB's to take action on COVID.  Made no direction on it, just made sure they knew they should and could.  Likewise, no direction to the DHBs on what other capacity they should retain.

Lets be clear - the Cancer Society is a pressure group and advocates for cancer to the exclusion of any other health issue.  Thats their role and its entirely laudible, but never consider them a balanced source - they are a lobbying group seeking a bigger portion of the tax take as a part of their remit.

https://auckland-northland.cancernz.org.nz/about-us/about-us/vision-and-mission/

Here is why Trump is the type of bigmouth twat I have no time for and the type of twat I used to beat up at school...you know those wannabe tough guys from privileged families that used to think they were the toughest guys around... I used to let ramble and bump everyone around on in the schoolyard, until one day I had enough, and just smacked them...... this orange turd has had EVERYTHING handed to him on a plate throughout his whole life.   He has never had to fight or scrap for anything other than fight and scrap the tax department to not pay any taxes.

He is a wimp, and a punk, who basically needs a good hiding.  

If you had to fight like hell to make a life for yourself - then your  bravado bullsh*t has some weight behind it.  But Mr Silverspoon Orange Turd brain has no such background.

Biden may be as useless as t*ts on a bull, and you wont get an argument from me about that, but a lightweight orange punk who has done nothing but stoke racist divide and lie about absolutely everything for his four years as President, who has been anything other than a champion of the middle to lower class economic bracket (all he has done is ADD to the Wall St / Corporate Economic Swamp)  - and who has also basically spent his four years trying to make himself a fascist leader....this type of lightweight punk needs to spend the rest of his days in gaol cell - preferably in solitary confinement.

He is a piece of sh*t, and anyone that supports the guy is either terribly and utterly misinformed without the intellectual capacity to understand the truth about this wimp (like a lot of the socio economic groups I mention above) , or, knows better but is an utter racist pig themselves, who feels they finally have a green light via the Orange Turd breath.

Goodbye Trump.  May you rot in hell the rest of your life, you Orange Wimp.