looking forward to biden

1 minute ago, Black Panther said:

Zozza, stop beating around the bush, out with it man.

I'm wondering if KM is Trump's bastard love child. 

KM is a good guy, who just has a different political view, and is not one who has had a silverspoon handed to him, and to be fair - he acknowledges that Trump is a twat, and also (rightfully) that Biden is at least a twit if not a twat too.  

I am not a fan whatsoever of Biden, just because I want to see Trump go down in flames.

But my argument is that on the scale of twattyness, Trump takes the cake like no other in recent times as far as being a terrible leader of a country.  

Biden is most definitely without question, the best of a bad choice.  And I acknowledge that.

What America needs is someone who can stick it the thieves on Wall Street, give the middle and lower class a fair go, but also encourage new business enterprise that doesn't involve playing with numbers on the NY Stock Exchange.   I thought Bernie was going to be that man - but his stupid backing of the likes of Castro, meant he ended up just an also ran.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bunch of hypercritical history rewriting intolerant woke twats. Actually worse than that when AJ demonstrates such deep ignorance of his own countries history.

Yet again I called it correctly, a senile old corrupt racist won. Not to sure I like the idea of the US being headed by a proven war monger though, that's a bit scary especially when watching him

The media is horrendously left, even more in the US than in NZ*, and the total lack of balance it produces is behind most of the whole shitfight. * - according 2 studies by 2 Unis, one being Otag

Posted Images

8 hours ago, DrWatson said:

But who’s he gonna bomb?

Not sue if it mattters, if he sees some sort of advantage to himself in a distraction based on military action, he will do it. He is cornered, erratic and has poor judgement. His narcissistic tendencies would prompt him to exercise his absolute power as Commander in Chief, before they expire on 20th Jan. His base would love 'their guy' going after some towel head or terrorist with a funny name, like Khomeni, or Solemini etc

But my first bet would be Iran, he hates those guys. And all his cash allies hate them too (Saudi oil back handers). Maybe not the bomb, but some sort of military action is not implausible. I'd like to think someone in the military machine would refuse an order to launch the bomb, even if ignoring the order was treason (or sedition, or what ever).

Next would be NK, but China would have a lot to say about that, he'd be too chicken, then maybe Venezuela, but would have trouble justifying any action there.

Don't forget this is the guy that has placed sanction on the two top judges in the International Criminal Court...