looking forward to biden

Yet again I called it correctly, a senile old corrupt racist won.

Not to sure I like the idea of the US being headed by a proven war monger though, that's a bit scary especially when watching him talk does raise the question of mental lucidity. If JB and XJ ever chat face to face about the current escalation I hope someone with full control of their faculties is present or XJ will make dumplings out of JB real fast.

I wonder JB's ongoing support for US war mongering will continue now it'll be in his name and he can't hide behind someone else.

On 6/11/2020 at 7:02 PM, Zozza said:

who just has a different political view,

At the ends of the politically extreme spectrum, both left and right which are exactly the same, they tend to talk a very a big game of wanting equality, inclusion, freedom of speech and opinion but they are the very group who are the first and most vocal in trying to oppress those very things. Same thing with CC, the bigger the alarmist the bigger their footprint is or needs to be.

Some here will have to dramatically change their posting style if Little gets his suppression of free speech bill passed.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bunch of hypercritical history rewriting intolerant woke twats. Actually worse than that when AJ demonstrates such deep ignorance of his own countries history.

Yet again I called it correctly, a senile old corrupt racist won. Not to sure I like the idea of the US being headed by a proven war monger though, that's a bit scary especially when watching him

The media is horrendously left, even more in the US than in NZ*, and the total lack of balance it produces is behind most of the whole shitfight. * - according 2 studies by 2 Unis, one being Otag

Posted Images

8 hours ago, KM... said:

Yet again I called it correctly, a senile old corrupt racist won.

Not to sure I like the idea of the US being headed by a proven war monger though, that's a bit scary especially when watching him talk does raise the question of mental lucidity. If JB and XJ ever chat face to face about the current escalation I hope someone with full control of their faculties is present or XJ will make dumplings out of JB real fast.

I wonder JB's ongoing support for US war mongering will continue now it'll be in his name and he can't hide behind someone else.

At the ends of the politically extreme spectrum, both left and right which are exactly the same, they tend to talk a very a big game of wanting equality, inclusion, freedom of speech and opinion but they are the very group who are the first and most vocal in trying to oppress those very things. Same thing with CC, the bigger the alarmist the bigger their footprint is or needs to be.

Some here will have to dramatically change their posting style if Little gets his suppression of free speech bill passed.

Is that you Donald?

2 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

I disagree with the entire post, but this in particular. 

Very crude reductionism. 

So ISIS is just like AOC ? Sure, you betcha. 

As you have gone to some length to explain to us you are a died in the wool fan of the party who fought and died to protect your right to own slaves why would you think anyone would expect you to agree with the right of humans to have some personal freedoms or thier own opinion?

Is ISIS the same as Auckland Obstetrics Centre? Hmmm... I'm going to say No but with some trepidation you may take us down some rabbit hole all the way to SadFuckerVille.

49 minutes ago, Romany said:

Is that you Donald?

Nope it's Melina and again No, you're not getting a f*ck tonite, tomorrow or for Xmas.

I may have grinned and beared it thru another blue pill but with an attitude like yours, you're only option now is to whip out Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters sunshine ;) 

So ...KM , hater of all... but denier of everything.. who would thoust have chosen as a president ? 

Like with your recent NZ  election... saying "none of the above" precludes you from further discussion , because you then enter into personal fantasy land that may be a kind of personal fun , but involves nobody else... ...

Dealing with reality involves dealing with real people in real circumstances.  The reality of getting behind someone who is better than the "other option" ... Saying "i dont like any of them " dose not absolve you of moral responsibility. 

Your last reply to AJ O , is definitely like the methods of Donald Trump... Offensive, off topic, ...and all the hallmarks of a Bully.