looking forward to biden

Holy crap, you lot still wapping on believing you have a grasp of the entire situation or even a small part of it.

The winner in the US election was the media, the losers were the people of not only the US but those beyond it's borders who care, which is f*ck all but there are certainly some are out there. Not just those who voted for knubnuts or dickwad or the smarter ones who didn't waste their time on either but EVERYONE equally.

You, me, the dude next to you, the dude next to me and everyone is being played. Some can see the obvious but sadly many seem quite oblivious. This thread does appear to have a disproportionate number of the later.

The same happened in NZ as well but not to the extreme degree it is happening in the US.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bunch of hypercritical history rewriting intolerant woke twats. Actually worse than that when AJ demonstrates such deep ignorance of his own countries history.

Yet again I called it correctly, a senile old corrupt racist won. Not to sure I like the idea of the US being headed by a proven war monger though, that's a bit scary especially when watching him

it's pretty major to accuse a group, of currently practicing something they stopped doing hundreds of years ago where would it ever end? do you feel personal responsibility for the actions o

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jim s said:

There is an awful lot of poo

Sorry, but poo is what you posted - a far right Falun Gong (sp?) site. 

And no, it's not even partly true. 

Compared to that, the Herald is a veritable model of journalistic accuracy and integrity. 

Seriously, how can you swallow that ?? 

5 hours ago, KM... said:

You, me, the dude next to you, the dude next to me and everyone is being played. Some can see the obvious but sadly many seem quite oblivious. This thread does appear to have a disproportionate number of the later.

Hang on, lets follow the logic of your statement here KM...

According to you, YOU are being played.  So is everyone else.  The math is simple - if your statement is addressed to the general public EVERYONE is being played, no one is exempt.

So, we know you are being played, and therefore you are not a reliable source.  If you are not a reliable source, nothing you have posted on the subject is reliable because you are in Group 2 - ie The Oblivious Playees.

But then you alter your position - some ARE NOT being played.

However, if you are not a reliable source (as we have already identified) its possible that you are aware and can See The Obvious, but you are playing us.

The Matrix was easier to comprehend.

Here's my take.  Your position is not dissimilar to the Golden Carrot and his sweaty lapdog Jewli-aunty ie a fraud is being committed by undentified shady parties who are all knowingly bending the masses and The System to thier personal benefit.

Now, I accept that the political environment in the USA has descended to the point of a French farce played in the style of a mid-week soap opera with interludes by a pantomime troupe who yell "Look behind you!" and "Oh no you can't!" at opportune moments while the audience scream practised lines from the cheap seats ("lock her up!").

But its a long way from this chaotic trainwreck vision to a carefully choreographed slieght of hand of which no-one is aware.

I apply Occams Razor in this sort of scenario.  If you exclude what is complex and requires invisible and undefined forces, you are left with what is obvious, which is the more likely answer.

Its therefore my position that politics is convoluted and confusing and that it often leads to outcomes that conflict with the simplisitic reductive positions we generally hold as individuals regardless of our political persuation.

And so we view politics as a fraud and politicians as dickheads.

Now, where's my whskey?

16 hours ago, aardvarkash10 said:

Hang on, lets follow the logic of your statement here KM...

According to you, YOU are being played.  So is everyone else.  The math is simple - if your statement is addressed to the general public EVERYONE is being played, no one is exempt.

So, we know you are being played, and therefore you are not a reliable source.  If you are not a reliable source, nothing you have posted on the subject is reliable because you are in Group 2 - ie The Oblivious Playees.

But then you alter your position - some ARE NOT being played.

However, if you are not a reliable source (as we have already identified) its possible that you are aware and can See The Obvious, but you are playing us.

The Matrix was easier to comprehend.

1/2 way through that I had it in hand but you got too deep. What followed that got even deeper so I bailed before I drowned.  I didn't do goodly in england class, no matter how many years they made me repeat it, so much more then 2 syllables and ya may as well be speaking Mongolian ;) 

16 hours ago, aardvarkash10 said:

So, we know you are being played, and therefore you are not a reliable source.

But is someone who knows they are being played unreliable? Is someone who doesn't or has yet to realise they are being played unreliable? I'm going to say No and No.

It's known in war and other such uber ugly sh*t that when groups of people are facing piles of guns that are inevitably going to go off, some people are aware they are about to die but others hang onto the belief they can wiggle their way out of it somehow. So does that mean the group who know the triggers are about to be pulled and they are about to die are unreliable or does it just mean that group knows the reality of the situation they are in?

The same can be applied to yachting. I was out 2 weeks ago in conditions that had come up a lot to where it had me puckering to a very high degree. Dude R was next to me and being new to the game he was quite oblivious to how close to nasty sh*t happening and/or swimming he was. Does that make Dude R unreliable or just in a place he couldn't see or had yet to realise he should have been puckering as hard as those of us who understood the situation we were in?

I'd suggest that in both examples and the comments made in previous post, being aware you are about to be shot/have a rig drop on your head/being fucked over by media doesn't mean your unreliable, it just means some can see the situation they are in and some just can't...for many assorted and usually very valid reasons.

I do believe those, or most at least, in this thread who are having issues recognising the overwhelming influence the media has and continues to have in forming their opinions are simply yet to realise that is happening and to such a large degree. In time some will but some won't. It happens every minute of everyday and has for centuries.

I do believe a dude called Pythagoras died after spending his life being called unreliable, a heretic, a denier and more, due to his whacky assertion the earth was indeed round not flat as science had proved it was. Were all those who gave Mr P grief about being unreliable right or was it a case they just hadn't come to grips with what Mr P had seen and was saying?

I like the 50's more than to early centuries. Pythagoras, Achimedes and that lot have hell tricky names to spell unlike in the 50 when many were called Bob or Harry or Mary, they are so much easier :)