looking forward to biden

Funny thing is, I'd have a beer and / or a whisky with any and all you guys in the cockpit after a good days sailing.  We'd talk about boats,the best rig (my junk rig is the best rig by the way 😆) , good anchorages, best anchor, heavy weather..then we'd move onto talking about chicks, then rugby and / league, bit of cricket, back to boats and sailing, some chick walks past the dock in a bikini (it's summer) so conversation pauses.... you know, we'd just be like normal blokes of yesteryear....about 10pm one of us would go forward to take a leak over the bow, fall in, and if we don't drown then that's another laugh to be had (if we do drown add it to the list of peeing overboard leading to your end)...then one of us remarks it's time to go back to your own boat as the missus might be wondering where the hell you are..... 

Am I right...?  Or am  reminiscing about an era when blokes could be blokes...?

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bunch of hypercritical history rewriting intolerant woke twats. Actually worse than that when AJ demonstrates such deep ignorance of his own countries history.

Yet again I called it correctly, a senile old corrupt racist won. Not to sure I like the idea of the US being headed by a proven war monger though, that's a bit scary especially when watching him

The media is horrendously left, even more in the US than in NZ*, and the total lack of balance it produces is behind most of the whole shitfight. * - according 2 studies by 2 Unis, one being Otag

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Zozza said:

Funny thing is, I'd have a beer and / or a whisky with any and all you guys in the cockpit after a good days sailing.  We'd talk about boats,the best rig (my junk rig is the best rig by the way 😆) , good anchorages, best anchor, heavy weather..then we'd move onto talking about chicks, then rugby and / league, bit of cricket, back to boats and sailing, some chick walks past the dock in a bikini (it's summer) so conversation pauses.... you know, we'd just be like normal blokes of yesteryear....about 10pm one of us would go forward to take a leak over the bow, fall in, and if we don't drown then that's another laugh to be had (if we do drown add it to the list of peeing overboard leading to your end)...then one of us remarks it's time to go back to your own boat as the missus might be wondering where the hell you are..... 

Nah erice would say something stupid and blow it. Then KM would say something even more ridiculous and I would be obliged to take a swipe at him with the boat hook and then all hell would break loose.....  plus pretty sure there is a few in here that would much prefer to watch a bloke in speedo's walk down the dock.... not that I'm judging... 2020 and all that...

1 hour ago, Zozza said:

You missed the bit where my Skipper would come over, ask impolitely why she wasn't invited, select the most comfortable location in the cockpit, pour waaaay too much gin into waaaaay too little grapefruit juice, and then talk all night about ocean races to the islands, delivery voyages up and down the east coast USA and the Fastnet that Drum didn't survive, but she did while she had to cook and crew and change sails because the crew were a bunch of merchant-bankers (CRS) who were either throwing up or incompetent.

Then she would fall in while attempting to piss off the stern.

Keeper.

when admiring art

it seems best to judge emotionally

when reading internet postings

it seems best to judge rationally

pity those who judge art rationally

and internet scrawling emotionally

for they miss beauty where it lies

and find ugliness where it lies not

51 minutes ago, erice said:

when admiring art

it seems best to judge emotionally

when reading internet postings

it seems best to judge rationally

pity those who judge art rationally

and internet scrawling emotionally

for they miss beauty where it lies

and find ugliness where it lies not

And some take themselves too seriously that they are unable to see humour...

sadly

standard bully response

move on

what on earth is funny about you pissing in zozzas pool of reconciliation?

are we supposed to laugh at your misplaced sense of grievance 

the whole thing is just sad

not funny

go out

have a beer

try not to punch someone

3 hours ago, Sabre said:

Nah erice would say something stupid and blow it. Then KM would say something even more ridiculous and I would be obliged to take a swipe at him with the boat hook and then all hell would break loose.....  plus pretty sure there is a few in here that would much prefer to watch a bloke in speedo's walk down the dock.... not that I'm judging... 2020 and all that...

LOL LOL 

44 minutes ago, erice said:

sadly

standard bully response

move on

what on earth is funny about you pissing in zozzas pool of reconciliation?

are we supposed to laugh at your misplaced sense of grievance 

the whole thing is just sad

not funny

go out

have a beer

try not to punch someone

Further evidence you take yourself far too seriously.

I offer you the same advice. Theres a whole world outside of crew.org small talk. Go get some sun and fresh air 👍